October 23, 2010

good thought

I convince myself that life will be better after I get what I want.

The truth is, there's no better time to be happy than right now. If not now, when?

.. yeah, I think my life will always be filled with challenges.
It's best to admit this to myself and decide to be happy anyway.
Happiness is the way.
So, I'll treasure every moment that I have and treasure it more cause I shared it with someone special, special enough to spend my time with us.. and remember that time waits for no one!
there is no better time to be happy than right now.
Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
So -- work like you don't need money,
love like you've never been hurt,
and dance like no one's watching.

try to see all thing a good one even if you're on 'SENGSARA' condition, keep that good thinking to another.

I should constantly remind each other to always keep on smiling n_n

0 komenkomen:

Post a Comment

Wow.. I love comments! you just made my day! Thanks