September 24, 2010

reason, that I can't reached up for you

i hope you pleased to read this, mean this, and just look over this if you want : ' /

I know.
I was disappointing you so much, you know sometimes I just want you to know, how much I care, how much I 'look after' you, just like you did to me. Don't be, everyone's know you're so much protecting me, thank you.
And I hope you will.
Forgiving.
Me.
Like I did to you, every single mistakes you had to me, I do accepted your sorry, even if I was too bad for that forgiveness, I mean sometimes I just don't know how, um yeah you know me.
Remember.
Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand. I hope you'll texting me, give me a hand and say "I do" that's enough, I let everyone's know (you know, my blog isn't just for me, it's everyone seen) how much I want you to know, what I really feel now.
I hope you just realize, look back, look at me.. I know you, you know me ... I hope you do, really do love me, I trust you :)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness

thank you for reading, love you.

0 komenkomen:

Post a Comment

Wow.. I love comments! you just made my day! Thanks