August 13, 2011

homesick

When I was 5, I wanted to be 9..
To join in the so- called cool friends playing outdoors..
When I was 9, I wanted to be 13..
To get in the so- called grown up secondary school..
When I was 13, I wanted to be 17..
To feel the tremendously famous sweet 17 life..
When I was 16, I wanted to be 24..
That's the age I planned to get married since I was kindergarten..
Now I'm 17..
I wish I can be younger..

To have mama waking me up in the morning.. Asking me to perform my fajr prayer.. And even bathing me..
Preparing ketupat sayur or bubur kacang ijo for breakfast..

To have mama telling me stories, and hear me talking like a chatterbox, non stop pouring things out..
To have mama teaching me how to cook this and that lauk, how to bake this and that cakes..
To have mama making opor ayam and let me be the 2nd chef..

Too much to list all......

Now I'm 17..
I wish I can be younger..
But I want time to move the way it indeed is should.. So I can continue improving myself and grabbing all the chances to please my dear mama.. Make you happy.. Make you proud..

And for I want to be a mother too..
And do all those beautiful things you've done as one.
To be a wonderful mother- Like you.

Mama adalah mama yang paaaaaaling best di dunia~ banyak orang yang mengakui kesabaran dan ketulusan mama lhoooooooo ;D

santi sayang mama..
Saaaaaaayang sekali..


"Dan Kami perintahkan kepada manusia (berbuat baik) kepada dua orang ibu bapaknya; ibunya telah mengandungnya dalam keadaan lemah yang bertambah- tambah, dan menyapihnya dalam dua tahun. BERSYUKURLAH KEPADAKU DAN KEPADA KEDUA ORANG IBU BAPAMU, HANYA KEPADAKULAH KEMBALIMU." (Al-Luqman, 14)

0 komenkomen:

Post a Comment

Wow.. I love comments! you just made my day! Thanks