October 14, 2011

blushing

It happened in the past, but the feeling of embarrassment still remains. It happened when I went to a bookstore with my friend. She picked me up at my house and we rode in her car to the bookstore, where we laughed most of the time and had fun. When it was getting late, we decided to go home. Since I was so sleepy, my friend asked me to wait for her outside the main entrance where she would pick me up in her car. When her car stopped where I was waiting, I got in.
Sleepily I lay back in the passanger seat and said, "What a cool day we had."
but instead of getting an agreeing answer from my friend, I heard an unknown voice saying, "Excuse me, what are you doing here? Who are you?"-_______- It was the wrong car! How embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 komenkomen:

Post a Comment

Wow.. I love comments! you just made my day! Thanks